General Civil Actions

If you believe someone has wronged you or hurt you physically or financially, you should talk to a lawyer.  One way to solve such dispute is to file a civil case and pursue a legal remedy. 

To prevail in a civil  case you have to prove your case, to either a judge or a jury, beyond a preponderance of the evidence. This means the judge or jury has to believe you more than the person defending the lawsuit.

Sweet and Associates' attorneys  have settled or won more than 800 million dollars on behalf of their clients in civil cases.  They are able to file cases in state and federal courts in Mississippi, Alabama, Illinois, Florida and Washington, DC.

If you think you have a case in this area, please fill out the form below:

First Name

Last Name

Phone with Area Code

  Street Address



How can we help you?

I Agree the information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.